A big bowl of vegan chili and here we have it!
A special healthy recipe for ya’ll vegan lovers and foodies this Tuesday.
A popular vegan chili plate where you can get the ingredients anywhere in the market. You’re choice of using canned beans or dried beans for personal preference.
To gather your ingredients, below is the list of what you need.
- 1 Tablespoon of avocado (sunflower oil optional) oil
- 3 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 yellow onion
- ( optional ) jalapeño peppers, chopped.
- 1/2 cup of bulgur, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons of chili powder
- 1 1/2 cup of beans (canned or cooked dry )
- Celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 tablespoon of mustard powder
- 2 cups of fresh diced Roma tomatoes
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sea salt
- Chopped fresh cilantro
To prepare this yummy dish;
1. Heat the oil in a deep pot with combining the onions, garlic until the yellow onion turns soft and translucent colour. Then throw in the bulgur, celery, chili powder, mustard and cumin, stir well until everything is well mixed.