Photo Credit-Sarah Anne Styling site
Interview with Sarah Anne Danniels-of SARAH ANNE STYLING. Check out her website!
1) What is your favorite thing about your job? Living and breathing fashion all day long! Not to mention all the amazingly talented people I get to meet and work with.
2) What drives you to be involved in this wonderful world of Fashion/Art/Design? I love to be creative and help make people look amazing.
3) What inspires you/Who inspires you? I draw a lot of my inspiration from everyday people I see on the street. I love seeing how people wear their clothes and put pieces together. Last week on Robson Street I saw a girl wearing a pink turban and a black faux fur coat. It may sound a little unusual but she looked so chic.
4) What is the greatest thing about being involved in Fashion? What is the worst?Being able to be around amazing clothing. Not being able to always keep the amazing clothing!
5) As a customer, what is it that customers want? Comfortable outfits that are easy to wear but look incredibly put together.
6) If you could give our readers your top personal fashion tip-what would it be? Shop for what looks best on you and understand that trends don’t work on everyone.
- Shoe Designer?: John Fluevog! Gotta love our Vancouver natives.
-Restaurant?: Nuba. They have the best hummus in Vancouver I swear!
-Coffee Shop? JJ Bean for their Vegan Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins.
-Movie? Stand by Me. I’ve seen it so many times and I still love it.
-Book? I read so many magazines I hardly have time to read a book! My favorite Mags at the moment are Zink and ID.
-Day of the week? Sunday Funday!
8) What draws you to Pink Martini Collection as a label? Pink Martini is a fun label with great pieces that everyone can wear. It’s trend conscious but also so classic. And they are Canadian!